Warren S. Paroly, MD
- Education: MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Training: Internship Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, NY
- Medical Residency Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, NY
- Medical Oncology Fellowship University of Southern California, L.A., CA
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Hospital Affiliations: Tri-City Medical Center, Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Nayyar Siddique, MD
- Education :
- Training :
- Board Certification :
- Hospital Affiliations :
Himani Singh, MD
Dr. Himani Singh is a board-certified hematologist-oncologist. She has been practicing hematology-oncology in North County, San Diego since 2017. She has a special interest in breast cancer management.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry at McGill University and earned her M.D. at St. George’s University. She completed her fellowship in Hematology-Oncology at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. She is a staff physician at Tri-City Medical Center and Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas.
Manpreet Kaur MS, PA-C
Manpreet Kaur, PA-C, MS, is a Physician Assistant specializing in Oncology and Hematology. She is a nationally certified and state-licensed medical professional dedicated to excellence in patient care. She partners with doctors in providing skilled patient care, diagnosing illnesses, prescribing medication, and counseling patients on treatment plans. She works directly with your board-certified Oncologist and Hematologist. She can make medication changes, discuss symptoms and update your Oncologist. She received her Bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology from California State University Fullerton and her Master of Science Physician Assistant from Western University of health sciences in Pomona California in 2012. Her professional interests include preventing, diagnosing, and treating cancer. In her leisure time, Manpreet enjoys being outdoors, hiking, traveling and spending time with family and friends.